Since its inception in 1939, the Whitesboro Area Chamber of Commerce, through its membership, has demonstrated a commitment to improving all facets of the community. As catalyst for progress, the Chamber annually explores and evaluates the needs of our membership and the city. The priorities and objectives established each year are incorporated within a broad-based program of work, reflecting the Chamber’s leadership role in a wide range of issues.
The Whitesboro Area Chamber of Commerce works with individuals and organizations, to help build a healthy economy, and encourage growth by helping find ways to improve the quality of life.
- Broaden and develop programs to encourage membership involvement and retention
- Inform the membership and community of Chamber services and programs
- Strengthen and enhance the area’s overall quality of life
- Raise the Chamber’s financial and membership strength needed to carry out all functions
- Advocate and protect the needs of business and community at local and state levels
- Aid and assist small business to become more efficient, productive and profitable
- Increase interest in Whitesboro for tourism and center for industrial and economic growth
What the Chamber can do for me
The Whitesboro Area Chamber of Commerce promotes Whitesboro as a great city to live and shop. Acting as the “eyes and ears” of the business community, the chamber strives to help build a healthy economy and improve the quality of life for all residents.